April I Am Roses Challenge!
I was so happy to break out the flowers from I Am Roses, once again!!! These are seriously the best flowers ever, and if you haven't checked them out, you REALLY need to!!!
The theme is "Anything Goes", but you must use some I Am Roses flowers on your project!
Here's what I made-
These Spring colors make me soooo happy!!!
Here's a list of the flowers I used-
The image is from Lee Holland.
- Contest runs April 15th*** May 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be randomly chosen and will receive a $50 voucher for the I Am Roses shop! We will also pick "Top 3" designs, and the first of the 3 will get a $30 voucher, and 2nd & 3rd place will receive $25 voucher.
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “April IAR Challenge"
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Easy peasy!! Come join us over on the IAR Challenge blog and get some serious inspiration from the design team!
Link your project up today!!
Thanks for stopping by!