For Coach

The end of soccer season has come, and Maddie wanted
to give a big thank you to her coach!

Her coach has been amazing and really spent a lot
of time getting to know the girls, while making sure
they got to know each other as well!!

They have had a blast!!!

Coach J is young, has maroon colored hair, tattoos, piercings, etc...

I just happen to have an old Saturated Canary image to fit the bill!!!

Ta-Da!!!  This girl was perfect!!  Total young and edgy vibe I was looking for!

For this hair color I used these Copic colors-
E04, R56, R59, and E59!

I also got out my Prismacolor pencils after coloring with my
Copics, and added a little bit more detail.
(still learning with my pencils!)

Maddie couldn't believe how perfect this girl turned out for her coach,
her jaw dropped when I showed it to her!!  (thanks SC!!)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Rachel

Comments