Umbrella Cinnamon

Scroll Down For The C.C. Designs Blog Hop!!!

Today I wanted to share with you another
darling image from C.C. Designs February release!!!

This image is Umbrella Cinnamon from the
Rustic Sugar Collection-

Who doesn't love a fun water puddle!!??

Here is a list of supplies I used from the
C.C. Designs shop-

Rustic Sugar- Cinnamon Paints
Lucky Rainbow Sentiments
Dotted Rectangles
Layering Tags
Make A Card #13
Little Man Enamel Dots

Copic colors used-

Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, V01, R20, R11
Hair-  YR21, YR23, YR24, E35
Umbrella/Hat- R39, R27, R24
Rain Coat/Boots- Y38, Y35, Y15
Dres- BG18, BG49, BG45
Water- B05, B02, BG01, BG000

I used the inside square from the MAC #13, on the cloudy
patterned paper.  I used the small dotted rectangle on the
image, and then matted it with cardstock.
The sentiment was stamped and layered with the layering
tag dies.  I used white glittered paper with cloud dies
from the MAC #13.  Finished it off with enamel dots
and other things from my stash!

Don't forget to join us for our release blog hop,
and check out the C.C. Designs shop for tons
of other great products!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. This is beautiful collection. Love all images. Your card is super.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. total cuteness! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!