C.C. Designs Leprechan

I hope you have been enjoying this month's releases from

I have another image I wanted to share with you!
This one is a fun loving Leprechaun from the
Roberto's Rascals collection-

Isn't he fun!!??

Here's how I put this together-

Roberto's Rascals- Leprechan
Lucky Rainbow Sentiments
Spotty Dotty
Layering Tags
Ovals #1

I used the Spotty Dotty stamp to create a gold, heat embossed
background.
I cut the image out with a layering tag die.
And finally, I added the perfect sentiment from the
Lucky Rainbow set.

Copic Colors-

Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, R20, R11, V01
Hair- R39, R29, YR09, YR04
Clothes- C9, C7, C5
Y28, Y26, Y21
G09, G07, G05, G03
Pot/Gold- W7, W5, W3
Y28, Y26, Y21 & Stickles

Now head on over to the C.C. Designs shop for these
and other fantastic products!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



Comments