C.C. Designs New Release Preview!!

Image may contain: text

Thanks for joining me for the 2nd day
of new release previews from C.C. Designs!!

I have colored up the adorable Roberto's Rascals
Hearts to you-
Isn't she just the sweetest!!??

I also used the Happy Birthday sentiment set.

I used some of the great layering dies
from the C.C. Designs shop-

C.C. Designs Cutter Layering Tag Dies
&
C.C. Designs Cutter Dotted Rectangle Dies

I have matted two of the dotted rectangles with cardstock,
and stamped my image on one.
I used one of the tag dies to stamp the new sentiment on.

We will be having some fantastic giveaways,
so please check out the C.C. Designs blog, and
FB page for all of the details!!

Check back with us tomorrow for a fun
New Release Blog Hop!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



Comments

  1. Your card is my favorite! Purple, purple everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWOOOOON........ LOVE this one Rachel!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card!! Love all the little hearts..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!