Pages

January 6, 2017

C.C. Designs January New Release!

Scroll down for the C.C. Designs Blog Hop!!!

Today I wanted to share a card I made
using one of the adorable new images over at

This is a new Roberto's Rascals image- Henry

What a cutie pie!!!

I also used the Happy Birthday Sentiment stamp set!

I used the C.C. Designs Cutter Dotted
Rectangle Dies.

I used both Dotted Rectangle Dies on my image,
and on some patterned paper.
I stamped the HB2U sentiment directly on the
rectangle with my image, and then used the Happy
Birthday To You sentiment and cut it into separate
word blocks!

Head on over to the C.C. Designs shop to check
out these great products, and take a look at
the entire January release!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I think boy cards are so difficult to make but this is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!