The Greeting Farm Feature

Hello Farmers!!!  I am here with you today to spread a little
Christmas cheer!  I have two Christmas cards I put together using some of my favorite TGF images!!

The first is Anya Celebrates (retired)
 img_2679
This goes to show you that it doesn't necessarily need to be a
"Christmas" stamp set for you to be able to use it for the holidays!!!

Next I have a card I made with an image from the SSSC!

This one is called Jamie-
 img_2712
I decided to do a little paper piecing on this one to give her a
holiday patterned outfit!!

(keep an eye out for her in the shop if you missed out on the last SSSC!)

I hope this gives you a little holiday inspiration!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!