Waverly

Hello Farmers!!!!  I wanted to share a card I recently made
using the adorable SSSC image Waverly from The Greeting Farm!!

img_2593
Isn't she fun!!!
She is not in the shop yet, but there are other adorable SSSC stamps
for you to check out here!

The gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses!

Sometimes I get stuck trying to figure out what I am going to do about a layout!!
I started with a 5x5 card base.  Next I picked out all of the patterned papers
I wanted to use with this image.  I then started randomly picking square and
rectangle dies to cut out my patterned paper with, and then matted them with
some solid colored cardstock.  All that is left to do now is layer!!!
I went a little whimsical with these, but you could also go a little more uniform
for a cleaner look!!

Hope this helps with some of those crafty roadblocks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Love your Gorgeous mermaid card!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!