Wedding Bells!

Hello Farmers!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a card I made for a family member's upcoming wedding!!

I can always find just the perfect image I need for any situation at TGF!!
This one is a digital stamp called Caketopper Kiss!!

Caketopper Kiss
They are just too sweet!!!

Copic colors used-
Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50
Hair- E43, E44, E47, E49 (groom)
E51, E53, E55 (bride_
Clothes- C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
R39, R27, R24, R22

The gorgeous flowers on this project can be found at
I Am Roses!!!

I added some frills with lace, ribbon, flowers, button, pearls,
wood, stickers, and that darling set of rings in the corner!!
So remember to check out the TGF shop when you have a special
occasion, there is bound to be a little something in there to fit
your needs!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments