Pages

October 10, 2016

LDRS Posting Hedgehogs!

I have some awesome products to show you from LDRS!!
 I wanted to share a card I made using the adorable Posting Hedgehogs from CandiBean!
These little guys are too fun!!
I used to die sets to create this-  Fancy Squares & Little Things,
I used the open ended bracket to shape the bottom front flap
of the card base.  I then used one of the squares for my image.
The sentiment is from the Summer Fun set.
Too stinking cute!
Copics Used-
Hedgehogs- E47, E44, E43, E41
Flowers- BV04, BV02, BV01
G46, G43, G40
Mailbox- E35, E33, E31
W3, W1
I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card in gorgeous purples! Those flowers are amazing and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous. Beautifully colored and I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!