Pages

October 13, 2016

LDRS Oh Deer!

Welcome back!!   Today, I wanted
to share a card I made with the adorable Oh Deer! image from Dollhouse!
She is just one of the newest additions to the LDRS shop!!
This girl is such a doll!!!
Here is a list of Copic markers I used to color her up-
Skin- E21, E13, E51, E50, R01, R00
Hair- E11, E07, E19, E18
Sweater- BG99, BG96, BG93
YG97, YG95, YG91
Eyes- B02, B00
Antlers- E25, E23, E21
I cut the image out and layered it using the Fancy Squares die set.
The gorgeous branch I have layered under the image is the new
The fantastic Christmas sentiment is from the new LDRS CandiBean
Merry Christmas stamp set being sold over at HSN!!
Head on over to the shop to get these great products and tons of others!
Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!