Love That Dress!

Please scroll down for The Greeting Farm post!

I have some awesome prodcuts from LDRS to show you today!

 I wanted to share a card I made with the gorgeous image Love That Dress from
All Dressed Up!
She is so gorgeous!!!
a folder from the Picnic Quilt embossing set.
I embossed the black smaller square to give it some gorgeous
texture!  I also used the extra bow that is part of the stamp set
to give her a double bow on her dress!
The "Kick up your heels and have fun" is from the Uptown Sayings
sentiment set.
She was so fun to color up!  I just had to give her
"a little black dress"!!
Copics used-
Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50
Hair- Y21, YR23, YR24
Dress- C7, C5, C3
Y38, Y35
I hope this gives you some glamorous inspiration!

Comments

  1. Wow! Black and yellow is such a beautiful color combo and your talent really shows with the coloring of her dress! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!