Ho Ho Holidays Feature

Today, and I wanted to share a little something
I made using the clear stamp set Ho Ho Holidays!

This card was featured in Card Makers Happy Holidays issue,
along with some awesome work from another TGF design team great,
Jess Marin!!

img_1588
I used all of the fun little extras from the set to fill the shaker with!!  I also
used epsom salt for a snow effect inside the shaker!

You can find the clear stamp set here,
and the matching dies here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Love it - this is so adorable Rachel! Congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the publication! Adorable card! It totally deserves to be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!