Pages

September 23, 2016

Drive By Crafts Feature

I was given the opportunity to do some work
for one of my favorite online shops- Drive By Crafts!!!

This shop has all of my favorite brands, and today
I am using an adorable stamp set called
"Big Bold Brew", from Neat & Tangled!

I also got a chance to use the new gorgeous
Fall colored pad from Lawn Fawn- Perfectly Plaid!

Here's my card-
This stamp set also has a matching die set!

I also used My Favorite Things- Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges,
and Stitched Scalloped Circle Frame dies.


Head on over to Drive By Crafts to see these, and
other great supplies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Definitely the perfect fall card! Love the sweet image and your papers are perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, is that a Pumpkin Spice Latte in there?! Yummy card- so very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!