LDRS Gal Pals

I have some awesome LDRS products to show you today!
I wanted to share an easel card I have made with the new 
This is the card in the normal closed position.
I used the Fancy Squares & Little Things die set to create this easel.
I simply used the open ended bracket from the die set to create my
cut and fold for the easel.  I also used one of the squares to cut out
my image with.  The buttons are also from this same die set.
I loved coloring these ladies up!!
Copics used-
Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, R20, R11
Hair- Brunette- E53, E55, E57
Auburn- E11, E07, E19
Blonde- Y21, YR23, YR24
Clothes- Green- YG45, YG41
Blue- BG53, BG57
Pink- RV29, RV25, RV23
Here is the card propped open-
I used both of the Fancy Square Dies, and cut them in half
to prop open my easel card.  I used a sentiment from the 
Uptown Sayings sentiment set.
I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!