Honey Pot

I am here with some awesome products from LDRS!  I wanted to
share a card I made using the adorable CandiBean image Honey Pot!
I used the gorgeous die sets- Fancy Squares & Little Things
This is very CAS, using the two square dies, and buttons from
Fancy Squares & Little Things.  The Butterfly in the corner is from
the Dotted Wings die set.
 
When I colored this little guy up, I wanted to give him some texture
since he's a cute cuddly bear!
I achieved this look by laying my base color of the bear, and then
going back in and adding some dots with a couple of corresponding
Copic colors.
Copics used-
E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
The sentiment "Warm Fuzzies", is from the
Summer Fun sentiments set
I hope this gives you a little fuzzy inspiration!

Comments

  1. Hi Rachel! I'm popping in from seeing this darling creation on SCS because I need this die cut set. Thanks for the inspiration and the link to do so :)

    Jeannie T.
    My blog challenge this week is: Say Cheese!
    More Info Here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!