TGF Release Day!!!!

ReleaseDay
It's Friday and the day is finally here...RELEASE DAY for all 4 of the new JULY Stamp Sets and Coordinating Dies: Dashing, Let's Mingle, Ho Ho Holiday, and Pop-Out Xmas!! We have been previewing these adorable sets over the last few days, and NOW they are available in The Greeting Farm Store. To celebrate, we are having a BLOG HOP!! Since we have 4 sets this month, we are going to pick 2 lucky winners (each will receive two stamp sets).

Here's a little something I made with Dashing-



Be sure to leave a comment on each designer’s blog, and then head back to The Greeting Farm Blog to let us know you completed the hop. You have until Sunday, July 24th at 12pm CST to leave your comments below. We will announce the two random winners later in the week!

TGF Design Team:

AMY

CEBELICA

DANNI

JESS

LIZZY

RACHEL

THE GREETING FARM BLOG

We’ll have more inspiration over the next few days using these fabulous new stamps! Don’t forget you have until Sunday, July 24th, 12pm CST to leave your comments.
Happy Hopping!

Rachel

Comments

  1. What a wonderful card, with gorgeous colours and a lovely layout. The ribbon is a perfect final touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo as I'm not a huge red and green color combo kind of person. Great coloring on the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are my favorite reindeer ever in the history of stamps!!! Love your card, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card. The scalloped rectangle, the bow, coloring, color combos. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the sweet little deer and your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and cute little deer, love this wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! It might be my favorite from the release! The deer is adorable and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stamp set! The deer are fun and the sentiments are super! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooo cute! I love the little reindeer! Such an adorable card! This is a fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh he's delicious. Beautifully coloured too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh he's delicious. Beautifully coloured too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! it's super cute!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these reindeer! I've been looking everywhere for cute reindeer, and I think this set is it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This reindeer is so stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is wonderful.
    Love the reindeer and
    the papers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card! Love the layers and that adorable reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww what a fabulous little reindeer and a gorgeous card Rachel!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so in Love with this! The reindeer is so great and the papers you used just make the card that much more special!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card ! Great colors and design !
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this beautiful card! I have always loved reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this beautiful card! I have always loved reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card! Love all the detail and the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet card. Love your paper choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this reindeer so totally cute. Your card is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an adorable reindeer...love the blue cream combo.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing! That deer is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable... I love the textures...

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the design and the colors of this card, and of course the deer is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMGEE this is so sweet! I love all the patterns that you incorporated for this adorable homey card! Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so cute. Love the sweet image and papers. Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute card! Love this little dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!