Pages

July 25, 2016

Quick Creations

I am sharing a card today that I made using fantastic
stamping supplies from Quick Creations!

This is the adorable Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie stamp
called Rachel Loves the Rain!
Isn't she the sweetest!!

Here's a list of supplies I used from the Quick Creations
shop-


There is even a die for her if you would like her cut
out!!  Here!

Stop by the Quick Creations shop for these and many
other awesome items!!

There are some fantastic pre-orders going on
right now too!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Rachel, this is soooo adorable! Love all the bright, happy colors and great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Rachel! I love the colors that you used on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, your work is terrific #

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, your work is terrific #

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!