It's A Magical Release At The Greeting Farm!!!


I am bursting at the seams with happiness!!  You are going to LOVE
this special release from The Greeting Farm!!!

I present to you, Little Fairies, Little Mermaids,
& Trishell, Merisa, and Maisea!!!!

Little Fairies


Little Mermaids



Merisa


Maisea


Trishell


Well....what do ya think!!  Amazing, right!!!

They are out today, and just waiting for you to take them home!

Head on over to The Greeting Farm and grab them now!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. I love them all!!!!! I want a late bday card from you!!!!!!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super sweet!! They totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of your cards are adorable.. I love this release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute I love the color pallette you chose. YOUR Coloring is amazing! I love the new release from the greeting farm. Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards Rachel! one more beautiful than the other! and still I can't choose which one I love the most!
    xx Olga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!