Eggstra Special

Welcome back to LDRS!!  Rachel here with you today,
and I wanted to share a little something I made with
First I stamped her up on some Xpress-it Copic blending cardstock,
and then I colored her in with Copic markers.
Copic colors used-
Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000, V01
Hair- E47, E44, E43
Outfit- R39, R37, R35
R89, R85, R83
Y38, Y35, Y15
(I used a white pen to add the dots after coloring.)
 Next I used some of my LDRS Creative Basic Dies to start
building my card base!
Dies used-
I added some flowers, pearls, and bling from my stash!
Here's what I did on the inside-
All done!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Please come back tomorrow
for more inspiration from the LDRS team!!

Comments

  1. OMGee, so adorable! Love seeing the Saturated Canary images you've been coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!