Clearly Anya

Hello Farmers!!!  Rachel with you today, and I wanted to share a quick project
I made using a couple of the clear stamp Anyas!
I often have odd-sized leftovers of cardstock after making a 5x5 card.
I decided to make a few post-it note pads with the leftovers, they are the perfect size!!
IMG_2204
IMG_2207
This first one is Starry Anya!!
After cutting a 8 1/2 x 11 for a 5x5 card, you are left with 3 1/2 x 11.
I trim that to 3 1/2 x 10, and fold at 5".
I then fold one of the 5" sides at 2 1/2, that's where the crease for the 
easel will happen.  Next you need a 5 x 3 1/2 piece to create your decorative
front of the card.
IMG_2208IMG_2213
This doll is For You Anya!
Attach a post-pad and you're done!!
Take a look at all of the fun clear stamps TGF has to offer!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. So gorgeous Rachel!! I really must have a go at making something like this - they look so effective!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteness overload... I love these.. so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Beautifully colored of course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!