Danika From LDRS Creative

Welcome to my post for LDRS Creative!

This is Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a card I made with the Danika stamp from Dollhouse!


I have included photos of the process I went through to make this card.

First I colored Danika and her unicorn up on some Copic Xpress It Blending Card.
Colors used-
Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, V01, R20, R11
Hair- E04, R56, R59
White Areas- C3, C1
Eyes- G02
Purples and Pinks throughout- combinations of V's and BV's

Next I embellished the image with a decorative stamp from the 
LDRS Just Because Sentiment Stamp set.

I also distressed the edges with some scissors.

Now, on to the card base!

I used the stitched diamond patterned embossing die from the LDRS Creative Basics

I just kept lining up the die and used some washi tape to hold it in place,
until I ended up with a beautiful embossed background like this-

I trimmed the edges to fit my 5x5 card base.

Next I used the stitched scallop border die from the LDRS Creative Basics

I used a few different shades of purple cardstock and layered them like so-
(I made sure I off-set the scallops on every row.)

Lastly, I added all of the fun stuff!!

I stamped a sentiment from the LDRS Wishing You Sentiment set
onto an oval from the LDRS Creative Gilded Ovals Labels.

A bow/ribbon, and a few sparkly sequins and she was finished!!

Stop by tomorrow for more LDRS inspiration!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card and that image is so pretty - I don't think I've seen the Dollhouse images before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!