Pages

June 29, 2016

LDRS Creative Project

Today I have a project to share from LDRS Creative!
I wanted to share a card I made
I have included some pictures to take you through the steps I used
when making this.
I used a sentiment from the LDRS Just Because set, and stamped
the image just below it!
I used Copic Xpress It Blending card and colored it
with the following Copic markers-
Now onto the card base!
I made a basic A2 base out of white cardstock, and grabbed the stitched
I took a chunk off of the front page of my card.
Now I will repeat this with the image and some colored cardstock-
Now I will add some patterned paper on the inside of the card, and the
edge will be exposed-
Lastly, I finished up the inside of the card to mimic the outside a bit!
I used a sentiment from the LDRS You set!
And now I will top it off with one of my handmade crocheted flowers!
All done!
Stop by tomorrow for more LDRS inspiration!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! great design! thanks for sharing!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!