PPCF & Some Odd Girl!!

There is a fun get together happening over at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends with Some Odd Girl!!!  (Love me some SOG!!)


They are having a Summer Days challenge!!!

So here's a little something I made!!

Check out this hot tamale!!!  This is Beach Babe Kaylee!!
I also used a sentiment from the Umbrella Gwen clear stamp set.

Copics used-
Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, E04
Hair- E51, E53, E55, E57
Bikini- R39, R29, R27
B28, B26, B24

I also used some of the awesome dies from LDRS Creative Basics-


So head on over to FB, and check out all of the fun on the PPCF page!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



Comments

  1. Oh wow this is fantastic!! I love everything about it!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!