Passionate Paper Creations & Friends and Power Poppy!

Today on the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends FB page, we are having a Power Poppy weekend!!!

Power Poppy has some of the most gorgeous floral digital and rubber stamps ever!!!

I colored up a digital image called Juicy Strawberries-

Copics used-

R39, R27, R24
G46, G43, G40
C3, C1
Y38, Y35
BG01, BG000

I also used some of the gorgeous dies from LDRS Creative!

PPCF members get a discount at Power Poppy this weekend!

Come join the PPCF FB group for all of the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. I love this! Your strawberries are amazing, such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel! This is so gorgeous - those strawberries look good enough to eat. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, This card is super GORGEOUS! I love strawberries and of course anything that has to do with them. Super super cute! So happy to have found you on Instagram. Hugs LisaG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, This card is super GORGEOUS! I love strawberries and of course anything that has to do with them. Super super cute! So happy to have found you on Instagram. Hugs LisaG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous job? I love power poppy stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!