More Fun With PPCF & SOG!!

PPCF & Some Odd Girl!!

There is a fun get together happening over at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends with Some Odd Girl!!!  (Love me some SOG!!)


They are having a Summer Days challenge!!!

So here's a little something I made!!

Isn't she the cutest!!  This is Beachy Tia!!
The sentiment is from the Sunny Mae clear stamp set.

Copics used-
Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50
R20, R11
Hair- Y21, YR23, YR24, E35

I also used some of the awesome dies from LDRS Creative Basics-


So head on over to FB, and check out all of the fun on the PPCF page!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. There are seriously no words to describe how much I love this card! It seriously has to be one of my most favorite card of yours ever!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! this is an amazing shaker card! the bright colors and the design and your coloring! wow!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!