Pages

June 20, 2016

I Am Roses Project Feature

Today I wanted to share a fun project I made using the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses!!!  These flowers are amazing, and you really need to try them for yourself!!

I have a card that I made using some of my favorite colors-


Here is the list of flowers I used-



Copic colors used-

Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50
R20, R11
R35, R32
Hair- E43, E44, E47, E49
Dress YG41, YG45, BG11

Don't just take my word for it, get yourself some of these awesome handmade paper flowers!!  Find them here!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love those colors and the flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!