Here Come The Grads!

Hello Farmers!!  Rachel here with you today, and I have a few graduation cards I want to share with you today!!

This past month was one of the busiest of my life!!  I had an 18 year old graduating from High School, and an 11 year old "graduating" elementary school.  Luckily, The Greeting Farm has some awesome digis perfect for graduating boys or girls! 

Here's what I made-

I made two easel cards.

The first is for my youngest, so I used Selene.
IMG_2106
My daughter has long straight hair, so this was perfect!
IMG_2109
Next I grabbed Grad Anya.
IMG_2114
My oldest has wavy hair and this was a perfect match!
IMG_2116

My kids are getting older now, and I won't be making as many teacher cards like when they are little, so I used up all of the school related paper I have been hoarding over the years!! LOL!  

The easel cards were super simple!  I started with a regular A2 base, and then I scored the front of the card around the 2 3/4" mark.  

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards and I know your girls loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER ADORABLE Rachel! Love TGF.... When I started many moons ago these were some of the few first stamps I used.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!