Shall We Have Lunch?

I have a special post for Passionate Paper Creations!  
I am sharing a card that I put together with 
an adorable stamp from LDRS Creative, and 

Copics used-

Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, V01
Hair- Y21, YR23, YR24, E35, E37
Dress- BG45, BG49, BG15
Hat- E34, E31, E30
Kitten- W5, W3, W1, R22, R20
R32, R30, R00
Fence- E53, E55, E57
Grass- G46, G43, G40
Flowers- Y38, Y35, Y15
Also- Chalk for cheeks, and White pen for polka dots.

After coloring up this adorable image, I matted it with some teal paper to 
match her outfit, and then a layer of kraft.
Next I made a 5x5 card base, and used one of the dies from the
LDRS Basic Background Builders I Dies, and embossed the bottom
 front edge of the card.
I cut out a square piece of patterned paper and attached it in the space 
above the embossed border.
I used the Gilded Oval Labels Dies to create the little kraft paper
embellishments in each corner.
Then I used the Basic Stitched Flags to cut out a large flag
out of patterned paper, and attached it horizontally.
I centered my matted image, and attached.
I cut out a small flag and used a sentiment from
A few flowers from I Am Roses, and some pearls to top it off!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Oh.My.Word. This is just so stinkin' adorable Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So LOVE THIS.... it really is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!