Passionate Paper Creations and Stampendous Weekend!

Come join us for all of the fun this weekend over on our Facebook page!

It's the last day to join us and the fun over at PPC!!

Today I have a card using one of the many adorable
House Mouse images!


Copics used-

Mice- E33, E31, E30
E37, E35
W5, W3, W1
Hats- YR09, YR07, YR02
B26, B24, B21
R39, R29, R24
Ice Cream Cone/Candles- R85, R83, R81
E21, E23, E25
YG45, YG41
YR04, Y38, Y35

I also used some awesome dies from LDRS Creative Basics-

Come join us while you still have time!!

Join us on FB for more gorgeous inspiration!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Comments

  1. Those mice are just the cutest! Fabulous card Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is this card.. i love that image.. reminds me of a movie I just can't think of it right now.. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!