An Oldie But Goodie

Hello Farmers!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a BOY card with you!  Yes, I said boy!!  lol!  I only have daughters, so when a nephew's birthday pops up, I am in a scramble to get a boy card ready to go!

Today I am using an Oliver stamp that is unfortunately retired, but there are plenty of other cute Oliver & Amelias in the shop, including the new Let's Grill set!!  (The set is called Journey in case you want to watch for it at the Farmer's Market!!) 

IMG_1370

Copics used-
Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000
Hat- Y28, Y26, Y21
Clothes- E33, E31, E30
YG97, YG95, YG93
B24, B23, B21

I used a very old Echo Park paper pad for this.  I kept the colors simple, using yellow, green, and brown.  I used very basic shapes and a simple layout.  I like to do layers with boy cards since I get can't too frilly with them!  lol!  

I hope this gives you a little masculine inspiration!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!