Pages

April 7, 2016

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday!

Happy Friday!!!  Today is a little something they like to call Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks!!  So I am sharing a TI make with you today!!!

Today I used Wryn- Grow  A Little Love!


Isn't she adorbs!!

I went a little shabby chic today by roughing up the
edges, using some cheesecloth, and dusting off
the ol' sewing machine!

Head on over to the Tiddly Inks blog to check out everyone's makes, and our current challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the doily diecuts and gorgeous flowers. Wow, haven't used my sewing machine in ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think this is one of my favorite TI images...it's so sweet and really, who doesn't want a bouquet of love?!! Another sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty! i love the colors and her white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card.. love the stitching and that cool die you used..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that sweet little tag! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! such a sweet image!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!