Little Sweetie

Happy Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a card I made using awesome supplies from 7 Kids College Fund!

This week I have a card that I put together with an adorable image named Sweetie by Sylvia Zet from Whimsy Stamps-

Isn't she the best!!

I am just going to warn you now, you will be seeing a few more of
her from me, I just adore her!!

Supplies used-

I kept the card pretty simple with some patterned paper from
the Doodlebug Hello Spring paper pad.
I cut out a few square to create a base with, and roughed up the
edges with a pair of scissors to give it a slight shabby look.
I matted the image with a stitched square die from Lawn Fawn.
I add some ribbon and flowers from my stash, and gave
her a little sparkle with some Darice sequins.

A few Copic combos-
Skin- E21, E11, E00, E000
Hair- E43, E44, E47
Clothes- YG68 , YG65, YG61, YR02, YR01, YR00
Flowers- Y38, Y35, Y15
G46, G43, G40

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. This image IS adorable! I would use it a lot too! Love your sunshine colors- wish we had more of that here in Colorado today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this Whimsy image...just so sweet and sunny surrounded in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! I love these warm colors. Feels so sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. I love Sylvia Zet's images - they make the cutest cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!