It's A Bunny In A Basket!

Happy Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a card I made using awesome supplies from 7 Kids College Fund!

Here is a card I made using the adorable Bonnie from Whimsy Stamps!

I kept this fun and "Spring-y" with the plaid paper pad
from Lawn Fawn.
The pennant on the base of the card is from one of
the Blueprints sets from My Favorite Things.
I used a stitched square die from Lawn Fawn
to cut out my image.
The sentiment is from the Avery Elle Peonies set,
and was cut out using one of the stitched labels
from Lawn Fawn.  I added some ribbon from my
stash, and gorgeous sequins from Darice.

Here's a full list of supplies-


I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. This pretty card is perfect for all of this 'spring-y' weather were having! Fabulous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at the Blueprint set and wonder if I really "need" one...thinking that I just might after seeing all of your sweet creations. Lovin' the happy plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the colors!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bunny is so stinkin' cute! Love the colors, especially that plaid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!