Pages

April 21, 2016

Azary From The Greeting Farm!

Hello Farmers!!!  Today I wanted to share a card I made using one of the adorable SSSC stamps!!  His name is Azary, and he was recently put in the shop for everyone to grab!!
This guy is waaaaay cool-

IMG_1376
I used some of my favorite copic colors that I don't typically use often-
Y21, Y26, & Y28 (vest)
YG95, YG93, YG91 (Shirt)
Boy cards are definitely "out of my comfort zone", mainly because I only have daughters, so it's fun to 
think outside of the box when trying to jazz up a male card!  I simply stayed with masculine colors and 
patterns, and kept my layout simple with basic shapes without "frills".
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my current creation!  Check out this guy, and all of the other 
fun-loving boy images in the shop!!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!