Pages

April 20, 2016

7 Kids College Fund Challenge

It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for a new bi-weekly challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!!

The theme is "Anything Goes", but you must use a stamp from the 7 Kids shop to collect the prize!!

Here's what I made-



Supplies used-


Now head on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog for all of the challenge details, and check out some serious inspiration from the design team while you are there!!!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Just love the color combo you used...I wouldn't of thougt to use it.
    Such a sweet image, the flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Sylvia Zet image ... I always love seeing them! I love this little cutie and the purple and aqua are so gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic card!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!