Pages

March 6, 2016

Pig-Out Sunday

Scroll down for my TGF post!!!

Happy Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a card I made using awesome supplies from 7 Kids College Fund!

Here's a Cute Critters stamp from Stamping Bella Called "Especially For You Petunia"-

Sweetest little pig ever!!!!

I like to use the peachy E's when I color up a pig-

E97, E95, E93
R00 & E93 (for the ears and snout)

I cut the image out with a stitched circle die from Lawn Fawn,
but first I cut out the top of his ear to stick out from the circle.

I also used a few different pieces of my Blueprints sets from
My Favorite Things to create the layout.

Supplies used-


I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. so totally cute.. i love how you added that sequins..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!