I Love Dad!!

Today we are previewing an awesome new release coming out on the 15th at The Greeting Farm!!!!

Just in time for Father's Day, we have I Love Dad!!!

This set has all sorts of cute images and sentiments!!
I knew my husband liked the golf cart, so I just had to use it!

Not only is there a stamp set, but there are matching dies to go with it!
(because if you are anything like me, you hate fussy cutting!  lol!)

Fun right!!!??  Go here to see even more of this set from the design team!  

Now you gotta come back tomorrow for the next preview!!  You will love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. totally in love with the golf cart
    simple and beautiful card
    Hugs from Venezuela ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card... that golf cart is so fun. I need to get that set out again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!