Pages

March 20, 2016

I Am Roses Feature

Please scroll down for The Greeting Farm and 7 Kids College Fund posts!!

Today I wanted to share a fun project I made using the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses!!!  These flowers are amazing, and you really need to try them for yourself!!

I have a sweet card that I made using Cheeky Love from The Greeting Farm-


I thought she was perfect with these gorgeous flowers!!

Here's a list of flowers I used-


Don't just take my word for it, get yourself some of these awesome handmade paper flowers!!  Find them here!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


2 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous...the flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is just drop-dead gorgeous! You have my address, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!