Pages

March 20, 2016

Hearfelt Thanks

Scroll down for The Greeting Farm post!!

Happy Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a card I made using awesome supplies from 7 Kids College Fund!

I used the gorgeous Peonies set from Avery Elle-

This card was made using the masking technique.

You have to mask off your foremost image when
you want to layer images.

I worked my way back from big to little flowers.

And added a few leaves at the end!

Here's a list of supplies I used from the 7 Kids Shop!


I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The masking really paid off and made a wonerful image! Who doesn't love some big bloomin' peonies?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so gorgeous! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!