Feel Better Soon!

Hello Farmers!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I have a project to share with you!!!

There have been so many new digis in shop, and I am using one today on a fun get well card!

This is RN Anya-

IMG_1654
For this card, I decided to make my own background.  I stamped a band-aid image all over some white cardstock in a pale brown color, and then colored in the hearts with some red chalk.  Once I was happy with my band-aids, I cut the cardstock to fit my A2, and added my Anya!  I like how this turned out because I really couldn't find any patterned paper that fit the occasion.  

There are both male/female doctors and nurses in the digi shop, along with some great graduation images!!!  Find them all here.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this helps to get those creative juices flowing!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. OH this is so cute, I love the band-aid background, I'm going to have to do this with my band-aid stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that background.. so totally cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree...lots of fun new digis at the store! Isn't this the cutest, and the background you created is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the band-aid background- it's awesome! Super cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only say ... I love this girl
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!