Bear Hugs

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I just wanted to share the details on my current 7 Kids College Fund Challenge card!!!

I used Bear Hugs from the adorable Mama Elephant stamp line!

I colored these guys up with some Copic markers, using
the E's- E50, E51, E53, E55.
After coloring them in, I went back and added light
dots on the shaded parts of them.  After adding dots with
the browns I used, I then went back over all of it with my
colorless blender.  It adds a bit of texture!
The paper from the Doodlebug Happy Camper pad was perfect!



I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. adorable card..i love how you colored the bears and that ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooooooo cute! I think some might even say this is un"bear"ably cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love this stamp set! Fabulous texture on the fur too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!