Pages

February 28, 2016

Thank You Bear Much Details

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I just wanted to share the details on my current 7 Kids College Fund Challenge card!!!

I bought my first La-La Land stamp!!!  Here is Paper Doll Marci Bear Hat!

She was so much fun to color up!!  The color scheme was
pretty basic, just two main color groups for her outfit!

Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000
Dress, Jacket, Boots, Gloves- R39, R37, R35, R32, R30
Hat and Trim- E44, E43, E42, E41

After coloring her, I fussy cut her out.  I then layered her with the
new gorgeous dies from LDRS Creative!!

Here's a full list of supplies used-

CutterPillar Pro

Pretty simple, but I think the color of this totally pops!!

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. You know I just love this adorable image....she's stunning in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the red.. this card is adorable.. i love that little heart on her face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!