The theme is "Anything Goes", but you must use some I Am Rosesflowers on your project!
Here's what I made-
The image I used is from My Favorite Things, Birdie Brown,
Here's a list of flowers I used!
- Contest runs February 15th***March 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “November IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Easy peasy!! Come join us over on the IAR Challenge blog and get some serious inspiration from the design team!
Link your project up today!!
Thanks for stopping by!