Pages

February 17, 2016

Day Off!

Hello Farmers!!  Rachel here with you today, and I just wanted to share a fun card with you today that I 
made with Day Off Anya!!!  (psstt....she is on sale!!!!)
IMG_1544
She is so sassy with that outfit and hair!!
Speaking of hair....
This is a list of Copic colors I used for her hair-
R11, E04, R39, R59, R89, & C5
I also used the Sparkle & Shine Stamp/Die set!
I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration as we get close to the weekend!!!
Don't forget to join us for our Touch Of Red challenge going on now!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. she is so cute with that red hair..love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet, sweet...and that hair, I wish mine looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I need to try that hair combo, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Loving that red hair- awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!