A Tisket, A Tasket

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share some details of my card that I made for the current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Here's the card I made with Peggy from Whimsy Stamps-

She is such a doll!!!

First I colored up my image with my Copics, and added
some grey shading to give her a shadow/ground.
Then I used different die shapes from my MFT Blueprints
sets to layer and create the base of my card.
I cut out these words from a stamp sentiment, and then
matted them with some cardstock so they would POP!
Next, I  simply added some bling and flowers from 
my stash....and there you have it!!!

List of supplies-


I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Love the colors and sweeet image...PRETTY in every way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the gorgeous pinks and reds are perfect for Valentine's Day! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!