Pages

February 20, 2016

A Little Something For The Door

Today I wanted to share a fun project I made using the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses!!!  These flowers are amazing, and you really need to try them for yourself!!

I decided to make a door-hanger from my Cameo, and dressed it up with a new digital stamp from The Greeting Farm, and a fun selection of flowers from IAR-


Fun right??
The digi stamp is Cheeky Love.

Here's a list of flowers I used-

Don't just take my word for it, get yourself some of these awesome handmade paper flowers!!  Find them here!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous. Beautiful coloring and those flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say....you really rocked this gorgeous image and all the flowers make me swoon. Purple is my least favorite color to craft with (ewwwww!) but you really make it seem like it's do-able and I should give it a go...nah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say....you really rocked this gorgeous image and all the flowers make me swoon. Purple is my least favorite color to craft with (ewwwww!) but you really make it seem like it's do-able and I should give it a go...nah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is stunning! Love all the purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!