Pages

February 10, 2016

7 Kids Challenge

Please scroll down for the 2 Cute Ink post!

It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for a new bi-weekly challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!!

The theme is "Anything Goes", but you must use a stamp from the 7 Kids shop to collect the prize!!

Here's what I made-


Supplies used-


Now head on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog for all of the challenge details, and check out some serious inspiration from the design team while you are there!!!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Said it already I know, but I adore that you color with rich dark pigment colors! You're my kinda girl! lol Following you on pinterest too! hugs, Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said it already I know, but I adore that you color with rich dark pigment colors! You're my kinda girl! lol Following you on pinterest too! hugs, Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally cute and I love how you created the shadows.. very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Whimsy Stamps is just the cutest....and your coloring just brings the cuteness meter up a couple notches! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i love the colors on here and those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!