Pages

January 31, 2016

Stuffed Friends

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share some details of my card that I made for the current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

I used an adorable image from the Stamping Bella, Cute Critters line- The Stuffie Gang!

Supplies used-
Stamping Bella- Cute Critters- The Stuffie Gang

I first colored up the image, and then added a little bit of color to create an outdoor background.  I then cut out some squares and rectangles, and matted everything with some cardstock.  The sentiment comes with the image, so I turned it into a banner and placed it across the top of the image.  I had a few extra die cut balloons sitting around, tied some twine around them, and attached them to the left.  The final touch was a few sequins for some bling!!  Easy peasy!!

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

3 comments:

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!