Pages

January 24, 2016

Cute Critters

Happy Sunday all!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share an adorable pig that I just picked up from the 7 Kids College Fund store!!!

This is from the Stamping Bella- Cute Critters collection-

Especially For You Petunia

(even comes with that adorable sentiment!)

Supplies used-


If you like this image, you will love all of them!!!  Head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund shop and check out all of these awesome supplies, and many others!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. aww what a cutie.. i love that cool script..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I know I always say this, but it's true...this is just the cutest image! Of course your awesome coloring and design brings it to life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly put together! Adorable and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute piggie and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is Beautiful!!!! Petunia is my FAVE line of stamps with Stamping Bella!!!!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!